The Ferndale Development Group, LLC presents FERNDALE CROSSING, a Retail Development in the North Bellingham Trade Area of Washington State capitalizing on local and Canadian markets. Located adjacent to interstate five (I-5).
- 1/2 million square feet of retail and shop space
- 12-min drive time to the Canadian border; 6-min drive time to Bellingham Airport; 5-min drive time to Bellingham
- Closest retail center in the State of Washington to neighboring Canada
- 2.6 million population within 45 minutes
- I-5 freeway interchange
- State of the art transportation
- Business-friendly developing environment
Located in Ferndale, WA, this destination center enjoys a 12 min drive time to the Peace Arch / Pacific Hwy Canadian borders as well as a 6 minute drive time to Bellingham Airport and The City of Bellingham. The City of Ferndale and The City of Bellingham share abutting UGA boundaries along I-5 with 6 miles between their main street freeway interchange access points collectively enjoying local rooftop and Canadian trade areas.
FERNDALE CROSSING delivers customer convenience with 5 access points adjacent to I-5 and includes pedestrian friendly design, ample parking, car charging stations, park / picnic areas and bicycle racks.
Business-friendly Ferndale with fast track permitting allows for quicker construction times.